Oh, shoot. According to DeviantArt my account here is already 4 years old *sweats nervously*
Anyway, I wanted to change the status of my journal since it was still about my absence and recovery and other unnecessary stuff. So here, have this oh so interesting 'journal meme'. I got tagged by
....like 1 – 2 years ago, but i never got to post it because life (I was laaaaazy).
So, let's do this!
1. You have to post these rules.
2. Each person has to post five things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the tagger's questions, then make 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. You have to tag 11 people and you have to post their icons in your journal.
5. You neeed to go to their page and notify them that you've tagged them.
6. Tag backs are a no-no >:[
7. You're tagged if you read this LOL is also a no-no. You have to tag them like the rules say.
So the five random things about me:
1. I absolutely love to educate myself and learn. Whether it be about history, literature, philosophy, sociology, art or even about different cultures! Consider me as a sponge which soaks up all of the knowledge it can gain.
2. Once a girl taught me how to fight with a simple stick (Hungarian style: Botvívás). It's actually pretty awesome. Although it was 4 years ago and I'm uncertain if I still know how to.
3. I can sing and play the piano.
4. I have a very strong sense of justice and can not stand injustice. To the point where I would love to take over Iusticia's role. One of my plans in the future is to help people and defend their rights. I have a very big mouth and controversial opinions and I'm not afraid to stand by them. A perfect combo, don't you think?
5. I have a very, very sweet tooth.
So, now I'll answer 's question
1. What's the story behind your username?
My username is actually a mix of my last and first name. My last name is Serbian and my first name is an international one.
2. Do you have strange phobias? What?
Hmm, no, i don't think i have. I get paranoid when i step into an elevator. The thought of getting stuck or the elevator falling down constantly nags my mind but i guess this occurs to everyone...?
3. What kind of presents do you like getting best?
The very thought that someone wants to suprise me/ make me happy is enough.
4. Do you ever want children?
I don't know. Maybe not.
5. Will our generation will be very different from our grandparents when WE grow old? How?
I can't help but laugh when i picture our generation growing old, listening to dubstep and surfing on the internet while planning to do a 2000's, 2010's themed sleep – over party. So yes, it will be very ...uh, unusual.
6. Have you ever became true friends with someone without ever meeting him/her in person,only via internet?
Yes, i did! (:
7. Do you still have some old, nostalgic toys (rag doll, plushie) that you intend to keep forever and even sleep next to it?
I have, actually. And i don't intend throwing them away. For the sleeping part, well uh, i don't sleep with them, though i used to when i was a child.
8. If you want to create something that would change people's lives, what would it be?(type of art and /or message)
I think a film or a commercial. Or even a book. But i think the message is more important.
9. How many and what languages do you speak?
My mother tongue is Hungarian. But I also speak: Serbian, Croatian (since it's the same as Serbian, except for a few words and phrases), German, English and just a little bit of Spanish and Japanese. I also understand a few slavic languages but i can't speak them.
This isn't really unusual in Vojvodina because approximately 25 ethnic groups live here.
10. Do you get on well with your family members?
We have our ups and downs.
11. Are you allergic to something? What?
Narrow minded, ignorant and conservative people. And mosquitos.
(These two have a lot in common. They're both annoying, blood sucking little parasites.)
And now, my totally creative 11 questions would be:
1. What's your favorite day-time?
2. Least favorite subject? Why?
3. If you had a superpower what would it be?
4. The stupidest/craziest thing you've ever done?
5. What kind of books do you like to read?
6. A situation you really hate?
7. What do you usually dream about?
8. Favorite childhood cartoon?
9. Something you absolutely want to do/ try out before you die?
10. What is one thing you would wish people knew about you?
11. What would you change if you could time travel?
I'm not someone for forcing this on others, so instead of tagging i'll just let people do this if they're interested~